A chunky, soft toy for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers!
Rolls easily and made with safe and natural ingredients. Natural rubber is a renewable and biodegradable material. The surface is a tactile, felt-like, nylon covering that is safe for all ages by the strictest safety tests.
- Soft and light natural material keeps kids safe
- Squishy and velvety surface provides fun tactile stimulation
- Soft foam body and wheels (greying on wheels is normal with this natural material)
- Eco-friendly: made from natural rubber foam
- The surface is a non-toxic easy-to-clean 100% nylon.
- Active indoor play for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers! Perfect for family fun with adults and kids of all ages!
- Appropriate and safe for children with many types of special needs.
MSRP $20 - Marked down to $15
Wipe with a damp cloth.
Rubbabu toys are made from ingredients that are carefully chosen or developed to be extremely safe for babies, infants and toddlers. The rubber is 100% pure rubber from the Hevea tree. The soft surface is made from very high quality nylon flock from Spain.
Eco-Friendly: We use eco-friendly and natural materials in a manual process. Natural rubber that forms 97% by weight of most Rubbabu toys is a renewable and biodegradable material. The Rubbabu factory in India follows the principles of energy conservation, zero waste and zero effluents. We constantly strive to make our process more environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Fair Trade: It is a family company still run by the parents who founded Rubbabu toys and has been certified by ICTI for its ethical manufacturing practices. You are supporting honest sustainable livelihoods in India and the United States when you buy from Rubbabu.